1. Making denser or more solid.
2. The change of a gas to a liquid, or of a liquid to a solid.
3. In psychoanalysis, an unconscious mental process in which one symbol stands for a number of others.
4. In dentistry, the process of packing a filling material into a cavity, using such force and direction that no voids result.
5. A chemical reaction in which two or more molecular entities combine, with the concomitant release of a molecule of water, ammonia, alcohol, or some other simple entity.
The definition information for condensation is provided by Stedman's. You can search our medical dictionary here.
Stedman's, part of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, provides a comprehensive line of health-science publications for healthcare professionals and medical students.