Russian & CEE Device Market Access Summit, 12-13 March 2013, Vienna, AustriaMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 23 Jan 2013
This event will enable all participants the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts as well as key stakeholders in the market access process for their products. It will deliver the ability to make decisions as to which markets to prioritise and shed light on the optimal market access process in these markets.
Conference Dates: 12th-13th March, 2013
- Hear real-life examples of successful CEE & Russia market implementation from device companies
- Hear which reforms are taking place now in key CEE countries.
- Learn which innovative reimbursement schemes can be implemented in CEE.
- Learn how HTAs are evolving in CEE, their priorities and methodologies of assessing value in medical devices and technologies.
- Find out how national level health budgets are being affected in the global economic crisis.
- Understand how payers are evaluating various reimbursement models and what they define as "value"
- Benchmark, network and co-operate with policy makers, key opinion leaders, payers, medical device companies and academia.
Venue: Vienna, Austria
For Booking Information contact:
Tel: +421 232 660 382
Fax: +421 2 3301 0331
Original article posted on Medical News Today.
Articles not to be reproduced without permission of Medical News Today
Medical News Today publishes the latest health news and health videos for consumers and health professionals. It
has a searchable archive of over 100,000 health news articles.